After creating a team of capable editors and letting them handle all the content that gets posted on our website, our need for new writers has not diminished.
However, maintaining the quality of posts is crucial in our mission to create a website which everyone can get informative content from.
Therefore, if you are interested in writing for us, then these are some of the guidelines that you should keep in mind while writing:
- We have a no-tolerance policy toward publishing plagiarized content. Therefore, you must ensure that your content is 100% plagiarism-free.
- Since the title of the content is what draws in people, make sure it intrigues the mind of readers within 60 characters.
- All articles have a minimum requirement of 1000 words. However, more is always preferred.
- Use H2 and H3 heading tags so that publishers can better understand what is required from their side.
- If you claim to have a talent for writing, then we expect articles with no grammatical errors.
- If you want the world to know about your talent for writing, then be sure to include a brief Author’s Bio about yourself that should be around 50 words.
- Use lots of royalty-free pictures in your content so that it looks attractive to readers.
- Make use of no-follow tags when mentioning the author’s website. If you want a follow tag, then make sure you contact us first.
- Use bullets points and numbers for creating lists
- Any external links that point toward gambling and adult websites are strictly prohibited.